2. The website “istartup.eu” (hereinafter – the website) was created during project “Acceleration of the Business Support System” ACCESS (hereinafter – the project), project No. LT-PL-4R-301, implemented under the Interreg V-A Lithuania-Poland Cooperation Program.
3. The intellectual property rights of the training content of the website “istartup.eu” belong to the project partners: Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, Białystok University of Technology and Association of Białystok Functional Zone (hereinafter – Project Partners).
4. The solution for the training functionality of the website was developed and the maintenance of the solution during project implementation was taken care of by UAB Kirotech in accordance with the 2020. November 16 concluded service contract No. SV11-1993.>
5. Online training information provided by the website is presented as text or video, tasks can be submitted to training participants in the format of attachment files with tasks. Online training material covering different training topics.
6. This Privacy Notice is to be understood as the general rules that every user of the Website must read when registering. By submitting your form and marking “I have read this Privacy Notice”, the person confirms that he / she is aware of the grounds, purposes and conditions of the processing of his / her personal data.
For more information on personal data protection than provided in this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The target users of the website are:
7.1. Persons seeking to set up or are setting up their own business, seeking opportunities to obtain business creation and development consultations, to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for business creation and development;
7.2. Business development specialists providing business creation and development consultations.
8.Website content creators are project partners, that are providing business supports services.
10. General principles for the processing of personal data are set in General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data for the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
11. Basic principles of personal data processing:
11.1 Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
11.2 Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
11.3 Data subjects have an unrestricted opportunity to correct inaccurate personal data.
11.4 Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, as specified for each specific purpose of the processing.
11.5 Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
11.6 All information about the processed personal data is confidential insofar as its publication is not necessary for the purposes of organizing and administering the competition.
12. The collection and processing of personal data is described in the table below:
What personal data is collected?
For what purpose are they collected?
How long will they be stored?
Where will they be stored?
Needed to identify the user of the website
Five years after the end of the project, but no later than 31 November 2026.
The collected data is stored at KTU National Innovation and Business Center, address: Baršausko str. 59, Kaunas, phone number: +370 672 65146, e-mail address:email@example.com and in the content management system of the website of Kaunas University of Technology istartup.eu.
Email address, phone number
Needed to identify the user of the website. Remind user-created password.
Five years after the end of the project, but no later than 31 November 2026.
The collected data is stored at KTU National Innovation and Business Center, address: Baršausko str. 59, Kaunas, phone number: +370 672 65146, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the content management system of the website of Kaunas University of Technology istartup.eu.
13. No personal data will be made public without the consent of the data subjects.
14. Personal data shall be provided only in cases and in accordance with the procedure established by law.
15. The controller shall implement the following basic data protection measures:
15.1 Access to personal data is granted only to those employees of the data controller who need the data for the performance of their work functions (the “need to know” principle applies). Access shall be terminated when the employment relationship of the controller with the employee to whom access has been granted is terminated or when the nature of the employee’s work functions changes.
15.2 Authorizations to process data are granted to a defined number of employees of the data controller.
15.3 The authorization shall be terminated when the employment relationship of the controller with the employee to whom the authorization has been granted is terminated or when the nature of the employee’s job functions changes.
16. Individuals have the right to access their personal data which are being processed, to request the rectification of inaccurate data, as well as the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of data, as well as other rights established by legal acts.
17. Data processor shall provide information on the processing to the data to the subject in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, in clear and simple language, in the manner in which the data subject’s request was received, unless the data subject requests otherwise.
18. Information on the processing of personal data shall be provided and other reasonable requests of the data subject shall be executed free of charge.
19. Where the data subject’s requests are manifestly unjustified or disproportionate, in particular because of their repetitive nature, the controller shall have the right to refuse to act on the request.
This is to notify you that this website is using the technologies that ensure the proper operation of the website or monitor and analyse the behaviour of the website’s visitors during browsing.
A cookie is a small text file sent by the website to your network browser when you browse and saved in your device. Therefore, the website can “remember” your actions and preferences for some time (for example, your registration name, font size and other view options) so that you would not have to enter them each time you visit the website.
The websites use first-party and/or third-party cookies.
According to their function, the cookies are classified as follows:
According to their validity term, the cookies are classified as session and persistent cookies.
According to the location of their creation, there are two types of cookies:
Trackers are a type of cookies that send the report on the website visitor’s browsing and his/her IP address to the third-party database for analysis, usually for marketing purposes.
The following cookies are used on our website:
|Name||Category||Description||Validity time||Used data|
|pll_language||Necessary cookie||The cookie is used to store the language used by the website.||1 year 1 month||Language code|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Functional cookie||This cookie is used to prevent your browser from sending this cookie in conjunction with requests from multiple sites.||6 months||–|
|datr||Functional cookie||A cookie identifying whether a browser was used to log in to Facebook regardless of the user||2 years||Randomly generated identification code|
|sb||Functional cookie||A Facebook cookie is used to identify a user||2 years||Unique ID|
|__Host-3PLSID||Functional cookie||Required to use the site services||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|CGIC||Functional cookie||Google uses these cookies to store user preferences and information when you view pages that contain Google Maps.||6 months||Randomly generated identification number|
|dpr||Functional cookie||A Facebook cookie is used to identify a user||1 month 8 days||Unique ID|
|c_user||Functional cookie||Facebook user session storage||1 year 1 months 6 days||Facebook user ID|
|fr||Functional cookie||Cookie that uses Facebook||3 months||Randomly generated identification code|
|xs||Functional cookie||Facebook session storage cookie||1 year||Unique ID|
|1P_JAR||Analytical cookie||The cookie is used to collect site statistics and track conversion rates||1 months||Randomly generated identification number|
|UULE||Analytical cookie||Google Analytics cookies, which identify unique visitors and track user sessions.||6 hours||IP addresses and unique ID numbers are used for accounting. The accounting result is statistical. Meter accounting is done through Google Analytics.|
|CONSENT||Marketing cookie||A cookie is used to store a user’s usage profile.||17 years 4 months||Unique ID|
|APISID||Marketing cookie||Helps to select and offer targeted advertising to the user.||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|HSID||Marketing cookie||Creates a user usage profile||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|SAPISID||Marketing cookie||Shows relevant ads based on the user profile created||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|SID||Marketing cookie||A cookie is used to manage user sessions||2 years||–|
|SSID||Marketing cookie||Creates and saves a user usage profile.||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|SIDCC||Marketing cookie||Stores information about what ads the user has already seen.||1 year||Randomly generated identification number|
|_fbp||Marketing cookie||Helps to select and offer targeted advertising to the user||4 months||Randomly generated identification number|
|ACCOUNT_CHOOSER||Functional cookie||Cookies are designed to interface with Google+ and Google Accounts||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|LSID||Functional cookie||A cookie is used to manage user sessions||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|__Host-GAPS||Functional cookie||A cookie that identifies a user||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Marketing cookie||Creates a site visitor interest profile to show relevant and personalized ads as you redirect.||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|__Secure-3PSID||Marketing cookie||Creates a site visitor interest profile to show relevant and personalized ads by redirecting them back||2 years||Randomly generated identification number|
|osft_ref||Analytical cookie||Determines when the visitor last visited different pages on the site, and sets the timestamp when the session started.||20 years 5 days||Randomly generated identification number|
|osft_user_agent||Analytical cookie||A cookie that collects user data through a quiz / survey plugin on a website. This allows the site to promote related products or services.||20 years 5 days||Randomly generated identification number|
|NID||Functional cookie||A cookie that ensures the operation of the Google Maps plugin on the website||6 months 3 days||Randomly generated identification number|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Marketing cookie||These cookies are used to serve ads that are more relevant to you and your interests||1 year||Randomly generated identification number|
|_os_session||Analytical cookie||Determines when the visitor last visited different pages on the site, and sets the timestamp when the session started.||14 days||Randomly generated identification number|
For the optimisation of marketing notifications, we constantly use the analytical software Google Analytics from Google LLC. It enables tracking of behaviour online: the time spent on the website, the geographic location and the usage of the website. This information is collected by using the tracking pixels and/or cookies. The information received via the tracking pixels and/or cookies is anonymous and not linked to personal data. Google processes personal information in servers in various countries of the world. Personal information can be processed in the server located in a country other than the country of the user’s residence. We do not share this information with any third parties that could freely use it. If you disagree with the performance of this analysis, you can submit the refusal of your personal data processing here.
Since this website has an interface with the third-party communication channels Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube in which we upload the information about the University’s activities, the cookies of the data processors of these channels provide us with the aggregated statistics and insights into the manner of the visitors’ interaction with our posts, advertisements, this website, videos and other content in these social media.
To enable the visitors of our website to contact us more efficiently, we have installed the Messenger plugin controlled by Facebook.
More information on the third-party tracking technologies is available here:
|Identifier of the cookie||Description||Moment of creation||Validity term|
|Facebook and Messenger user monitoring technologies||Facebook and Messenger user monitoring technologies are used for the user’s identification, the monitoring of his/her behaviour and the improvement of content.||At the time of the visit||More information about Facebook and Facebook Messenger cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies|
|„Linkedin“ naudojamos lankytojų stebėsenos technologijos||„Linkedin“ lankytojų stebėsenos technologijos naudojamos lankytojo identifikacijai, jo paskyros saugumui užtikrinti, jo elgsenos monitoringui bei pritaikyto turinio, tame tarpe ir reklamų, pateikimui.||Apsilankymo metu||Daugiau informacijos apie „Linkedin“ slapukus|
|Google Analytics Visitor Tracking Technologies Google Analytics||Google Analytics visitor tracking technologies are used to identify a visitor and monitor his or her behavior.||At the time of the visit||More information about Google Analytics cookies: https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|YouTube uses visitor tracking technology||„YouTube’s visitor tracking technology is used to monitor visitor behavior to continually improve and personalize the content we provide to our visitors.||At the time of the visit||Learn more about YouTube cookies: https://policies.google.com/privacy#footnote-cookies|
You do not have to accept all the cookies used here for the website to work, but doing so will make browsing easier for you. You can delete or block all but the required cookies, but in this case, some features of this site may not work as intended, and each time you visit our site, you may need to reset some options.
Most browsers allow you to:
If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other device, you can revoke your consent to use them at any time by changing the settings and deleting the stored cookies. If you choose to delete cookies, remember that all the options you set will also be removed. Also, if cookies are completely blocked, many websites (including our website) will not function properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies when you use our website.
We regularly review the cookies used on the Website and update this Cookie Notice as necessary to notify you of material changes to the visitor tracking technology used here.