The course is divided into three parts concerning:
● Visual communication of a brand,
● Visual elements crucial for building the brand image,
● Marketing photography for beginners.
Most of us associate visual identification with a brand logo, but is that all?
What is visual communication and what is its role in contemporary business strategy? Can we tell the difference between a good and bad communication and effectively coordinate its creation, e.g. when we work with freelancers, design studios or agencies?
In the first two parts of the course, created by experienced designers, Małgorzata Bieroza and Tomasz Misiukiewicz, you will learn how to turn visual aspects into a credible, consistent and profitable brand story.
In the third part you will find insights and advice collected by photographer Paweł Tadejko to help all those who make their first steps in marketing photography. So if you want to improve the quality of your photos and still can’t decide: smartphone or SLR, be sure to stay with us until the end of the course!
This training is for you if:
● you are considering starting a company or startup or already have one, but you need support at the beginning of your journey;
● you want to organize your marketing and communication knowledge and increase the effectiveness of your company’s activities;
● you care about gaining additional marketing skills to understand the advertising industry better and to increase the attractiveness of your CV;
● you are looking for inspiring case studies and want to hear what the work of leaders in the marketing industry looks like in practice.