What will you learn:
● What are the most common routes to new business idea.
● How to take advantage of design thinking method for creating people-oriented solutions.
● Why it is important and how to define your client, how to discover their needs and concerns.
● How to ideate creative ideas, select the most potential ones and test them.
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this course. You can start from a blank canvas and start exploring potential business ideas you can start working on. Be ready to ask and answer yourself important questions, be ready and brave to reach directly people whose needs you are willing to meet with the idea.
One of the main reasons for not starting own business is - I have no idea, I don't know where to find it. Dive in here and discover your business idea!
This course is for people, who:
● Want to create their own business, but do not know how to start
● Have several potential business ideas, but are not sure which one is better to develop further
● Already have their own business and are looking for tools and insights that could help them create new products, services or expand their businesses easier and faster.
You are going to find main steps and tools for identifying and generating new business ideas ready for further planning and implementing.